Raleigh, NC (Wake County)
Asking Price: $75,000
Gross Revenue: $258,000
Lease Rate: $2,770 /Month
More than 50 year brand recognition, established Sub Sandwich Franchise for sale in Raleigh, NC, for $75,000 only! Outstanding and convenient location, low competition. Rare opportunity for a franchise resale versus building out a new unit and starting from scratch with an estimated total investment of 2-3 times more!
Established food and restaurant franchise opportunity, currently grossing an estimated $258,000 with an absentee-owner. Restaurant is located in a very well-established, anchored shopping center with other retail stores, and high traffic and high visibility from the road. Restaurant can seat 30 inside and uses GrubHub for online food ordering. Includes all restaurant equipment. New owner will need to be approved by franchisor and there is a $5,000 transfer fee. Boost in earnings expected with owner-operator business model.
- Included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- 7 (1 FT, 6 PT)
- The restaurant can seat 30 inside. It has 1,600 square feet area, and is located in a well-established shopping complex with ample parking space. Equipment includes: 1 Walk in cooler, 1 Freezer, 1 Speed Oven, 1 Microwave, 1 Beverage Cooler, 1 Oven and Proofer, 1 Fuse Tea Maker, 1 Soda Machine, 1 Ice Maker, 1 Bread Cabinet, 1 Cooling Rack Bread, 1 Sandwich Unit (Hot and Cold), 1 Safe, 1 POS System, operating utensils, bread forms and trays. All furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) included in asking price.
- The Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill market (“The Triangle”) is a very favorable area for investment. The local economy boasts excellent healthcare, steady job growth, a ready pool of skilled labor, and a sizable number of college, tech and grad school students. Forbes Magazine has named Raleigh as top-10 city for entrepreneurs, which bodes well for retailers. Franchise Restaurant is located in busy shopping center with high traffic count (AADT) of more than 55,000! It has excellent access and visibility to highway, with connecting roads leading to dense residential. Competitive pricing, great investment. This opportunity won’t last long!
- Growth & Expansion:
- This restaurant is run by Absentee-owner but can generate higher cash flow if it is Owner-operated. Franchise has been ranked among top 5 franchises for a long period.
- Support & Training:
- World class franchisor training. Franchisor approval required.
- Reason for Selling:
- This business is an established franchise.
- The information above has been provided by the business seller or the leasing company, and is subject to change without notice. Buyer must independently verify any of the information about the business, and we assume no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.